What is an ideal evening for you? For most, an evening with friends, grilling some great food, and having a drink could be the best way to spend time!! However, grilling may seem cumbersome to some, what with the setting up of the grill. A grill is a device used for cooking food by roasting raw food. Some grills run on charcoal or wood, and others may use propane gas. Are you one of the people who find setting up and firing a grill tedious? If you find the smoke and sweat a bit too much, here is a great option for you!
Weber Q 1200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Q1200 runs on liquid propane and is easy to handle and use. It has a sleek looking body with some great features and specifications to make it ideal for a cookout! It packs up nicely into a small enough size to carry it around yet is large enough to cook for a small group of people. First of all, let us take a look at the specifications and the dimensions, after which we will discuss the product in detail.
- Grilling Area: primary cooking area of 189 inches
- Burner: one stainless steel burner
- Grates: Porcelain-enamelled and cast-iron cooking grates
- Size: 24.6” H x 40.9” W x 20.5” D (with the lid ajar)
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Titanium, Red, Orange, Fuchsia
- Warranty: 5 years for cook box, lid assembly, burner tubes, grates, and plastic components and 2 years for all other parts, even including the paint.
This grill is very popular with people! There are many great features in this product, which make it a desirable grill for users. Some of the great features are
- Cooking Surface: its heavy-duty cast-iron grates have a tough porcelain enamel coating.
- Rust Free: all major components on the Weber Q 1200 are rust free and even if you keep it outside, will not rust
- Cleaning: it is effortless to clean this grill when compared with other grills like this one.
- Portability: this is one of the best features, and you can easily carry it with you on your trips.
- Looks: the grill looks aesthetically pleasing, and you will be proud to display it in setting
- Durability: it is quite strong, and even after regular use does not show any wear and tear. It comes with a warranty of 5 years that shows its quality.
- It comes with a thermometer, which makes it easy to monitor the temperature while grilling. You can check it without opening the top lid.
- It comes fully assembled, and you need to take it out of the box and start using it. There is no hassle in putting it together.
Pros & Cons
I have been using this product for quite some time, and I feel that the grill is fantastic! Let me tell you about the pros, and honestly, when it comes to cons, there are hardly any!
- The manufacturing and construction is durable and of a high quality
- Grill surface is quite big, and you can grill six large hamburger patties or 18 regular hotdogs. It is ideal for a small group of people or a family.
- The burners are high-quality stainless steel
- You can use small 14 or 16 oz propane disposable tanks for fuel. Weber also offers an accessory adapter and hose if you want to use a 20-pound refillable cylinder.
- After preheating, it heats up fast and evenly and can grill efficiently with 8500 BTU of heat.
- It comes ready to use. No assembly required.
- Cleaning the grill is easy and does not take much time or effort. There is a grease tray at the bottom and collects all grease and debris. Weber also offers disposable aluminium trays to place at the bottom. With soap and water, you can easily clean all the parts.
- Prompt and immediate response from customer service. They will resolve problems or even replace the product if need be
- Some people may find it a bit heavy. Weber offers a cart separately which makes it portable
- One minor problem with the igniter can crop up. It can wear off after extensive usage. Weber does provide replacements and even offers instructions on how to replace it on your own.
How Portable Is It?
o It is not difficult to pick it up to carry it around, but if you find it a problem, then you can get a collapsible cart stand for it. Some people do find it a bit heavy, at around 30 pounds, and odd-shaped to carry around for a long time.
o It fits perfectly when you are traveling in your RV. Every time you stop you can bring it out and have a picnic
o If you like having a tailgate party at the nearest garden or open space, then this is perfect. There is hardly any heat build-up, and it is safe on the tailgate of your vehicle.
o Church barbecues and small community events are perfect places to showcase this beauty. Grilling flavorful food will be easy on this device.
o It has a small footprint, so it does not take up much space. You can keep it in a balcony of a high-rise, for a weekend in a forest cabin, or travel around with it in an RV.
Overall, without a doubt, the Weber Q 1200 is a high-quality product and offers one of the best grilling experiences. You can get it for a price between 200 to 220 dollars. The cart will cost you an extra 75 dollars, but this is all money well spent.
With high quality and exceptional performance, it is one of the best small grills available in the market. We love it and would recommend it to everyone. When we asked people who are already using it, they only had positive things to say about it. However, like with any gadget, you must give it some thought and check out all the details to find what is most suitable for you.
People have different needs and preferences, and understanding your needs is the first step. Weber Q 1200 is a grill that works efficiently and has some great features like its cooking surface and ease of cleaning. If you are looking for some delicious grilled food without the hassle of a traditional grill, then this Weber grill could be the perfect option. Enjoy good food without breaking a sweat!